1. Valentine’s Day. I used to hate Valentine’s Day because I didn’t have a Valentine and I thought V-day was stupid. Now I just think V-day is stupid. But it was a good one in the end, sushi in Parnell included.
2. The Auckland Pride Parade! What I knew of pride parades, having never actually seen one, included some pretty loose imagery. I had to work at Egoist which sits right on Ponsonby Road. And not gonna lie, I was antsy. But I got into the spirit and had a little play with the mannequins. Parade-goers loved it! Pride Parade proved a good turnout, everyone was is high spirits, and I’d even say it was family-friendly. Go Auckland!
3. School’s out! After a not-so-long and not-so-grueling summer school, which still sucked by the way, I’m a free and buzzy bee. Which also means…I’m off to Brisbane on Thursday! Packpackpackpackpack
4. I Love Ugly’s first drop of ’13. Lusting, hard.
5. ‘Reality’ TV and such. I don’t know what it is, seeing how the other sides live just does that thang for me. Anything from Louis Theroux to Laguna Beach. Except for Kardashians, I draw the line at that shit.
6. Showing off my socky-wocks
7. Harlem Shake! With every great movement comes a lot of haters, but still I love this craze. Finally something to replace Gangnam Style, I was starting to have some pretty violent feelings there.
1. Lime green polos. Who ok’d this?
2. Disingenuous people. I’d respect someone so much more if they straight up said: I don’t like it. Be polite, that’s one thing. But don’t be a prick.
3. Seriously, where does all my money go?
4. Said Harlem Shake haters. And Macklemore haters?? You can’t please everyone, I guess. Whatever.