1. Superbowl! I’m not a huge football fanboy, but since a large portion of the fam-bamily back in California are 49er die-hards, I wanted to take part. The commercials, the game, the Beyonce, the beer, it was all so good. And being able to stream it live from Auckland was awesome.
2. The Kiki. A kiki is a party of some sort. A friend’s birthday started at the Britomart Country Club and went on to include karaoke and drag queens later in the night. I don’t know how it escalated that way, but it was surreal in a good way.
3. Summer school is nearly over! And couldn’t come a second too early.
1. SuperBowl. The 49ers lost.
2. I had a 3,000 word essay due today. About computer games. And I’ve more or less only scratched the surface by now.
3. The stress that low 2. causes.
Not much else to speak of, this week has been one of those hermit/miserable existence periods. Coming soon: more WIWT and adventures to Brisbane!