- Getting Yahoo! Shine’s attention on Twitter, including a re-tweet of my article ‘Women Who Hate Women‘. Sorry JoDoug, maybe next time you’ll be nicer.
- Flying back to Auckland. I love planes, and flying.
- My new castle in the suburbs. I haven’t spent nearly enough time settling in, but it’s getting there.
- Working. Like hospo and retail shit. And thus being less poor.
- Christmas shopping. For a guy, I do love consumer therapy. More on that and the ‘man-card’ thing I mentioned in last week’s sandwich coming soon.
- Fish and chips in the sun, so good for the soul.
- Finally finally finally seeing ‘The Hobbit’! Despite the pretty average reviews, I was thoroughly entertained.
- My new castle in the suburbs. Public transport gets expensive.
- Girls in heels, shorts, and a baseball cap. Make it stop.
- The IRD, Studylink, unnamed employer’s payroll, and university. They all seemed to have one thing in common this week: making my life harder.
- Overly keen beans. I love enthusiasm, but some people should do less.
- Another shooting in the states :*(
- Realizing I start school again in a few short weeks. I guess student allowance is the silver lining there?